Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ashley Greene & Olivia Wilde makeout

Well, in the cinematic sense. All the more reason for Miss Greene to gush about how much she has enjoyed Olivia's kisses over any other.


Twilight Actress Ashley Greene shares an onscreen kiss with House star Olivia Wilde in the upcoming film, Butter. She dubbs Olivia as her best On-screen Kiss.

“I’m going to go with Olivia. Sorry guys, ours was much more intense than either of the boys, so they need to step up their game.”

She then goes on to say that she shared many kisses with Miss Wilde during filming.

“She is a good kisser,” she said. “And I would know this because we had to do several takes.”

Well, as I'm sure both Ashley, and Olivia will not dissapoint, I still say that I hate I missed being on that set that day. Be sure to check out 'Butter' in theater's March 16th.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I won't be one to see this video. Kindda sick of same sexes kissing the other. Can we get back to the normal way of things in movies???

    ReplyDelete